Our Response To Covid-19
During these unprecedented times our office is taking action to go above and beyond to provide the highest level of safety.
Our practice has received feedback from the American Dental Association(ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration(OSHA). Having had extensive discussions across the industry to find the best ways to keep everyone protected, we are comfortable going back to work.
What Is To Be Done?
We ask that patients stay aware of the risk and do their best to protect themselves and our staff. Please wear a mask and wash your hands whenever possible. Dentists across the country will need to adjust to the circumstances. Here is what our practice is doing to make sure everyone feels comfortable:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- Your temperature will be taken upon entering.
- We have hand sanitizer in the reception area that we will ask you to use when entering.
- Magazines, children’s toys and the coffee machine will be removed from the reception area.
- Spaced out seats in the waiting room to maintain social distancing.
- Appointments will be managed to have fewer patients in the office at any given time.
- Our staff will have upgraded personal protective equipment.
- The front desk will have plexiglass windows installed.
- (New) Free online consultations for a limited time. This is our effort to promote social distancing. Here is what they can be used for:
- New patients
- Second opinions
- Dental issues
- Sleep issues
Additionally, our office is working on an improved sleep program, to help our patients get through this stressful time. Currently this is in closed testing, but feel free to reach out if you’re interested. We can answer any questions and add you to our waiting list.
Thank you for being our patient. It’s more important than ever to keep a smile and stay healthy. We are here for you.